Professional Fees and Insurance Information
- Initial Individual Intake Assessment sessions are $165.00 per two hour session.
- Ongoing Individual Counseling/Psychotherapy sessions are $110.00 per one hour session.
- Couples Initial Intake Assessment sessions are $230.00 per 2 hour session.
- Couples are $140.00 per one hour session.
- Group counseling is $150.00 for two hour sessions.
Payment in full is due at the end of each counseling session or group. Dr Marlowe accepts
checks, cash or major credit cards including: Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
Dr. Marlowe is an out-of-network mental health provider. If
you choose to use your health insurance policy, Dr. Marlowe's office will provide you with a
completed claim form each month along with a billing statement. This service is provided at no additional
charge to you, the client. Once you receive your monthly billing
statement and completed claim form, it is the client’s responsibility to
submit the paperwork to the insurance carrier for processing.
Learning about your Insurance Coverage
It is highly recommended that you find out exactly what
mental health services are covered in your
insurance policy before beginning therapy. It is also recommended that you learn the
specifics of your coverage terms for mental health services from an out-of-network provider.
Please refer to your insurance coverage
documents or call your carrier for a full disclosure of your benefits.
Questions to Ask
- Does my policy cover out-of-network mental health counseling
services with a therapist who holds a Ph.D. and is licensed in the
State of Ohio as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
- If my policy provides coverage for an out-of-network mental
health provider, what percentage is paid? What percentage is paid
to in-network providers?
- Do I need to have a referral to mental health counseling in order
to receive benefits from my policy?
- What is my deductible for mental health counseling and is there
any difference in the deductible if I see an out-of-network
- What type of information does my insurance company require
when I file a mental health claim beyond? Do they require
information beyond a mental health diagnosis, such as a
- About how long after I submit my mental health insurance billing
statement and claim form should I expect to wait until I receive a
- Request that your insurance company send to you a copy of both
sides of any required forms they want our office to complete in
order to file your claim.
Note: Because Dr. Marlowe is an out-of-network mental health
provider, please understand that you, not your insurance company, are
responsible for full payment of all counseling fees.
Government Benefit Plans
Dr. Marlowe is not a provider of Medicare, Medicaid or the Veteran's Administration (VA).